Here’s David explaining what’s going to happen today (Saturday, January 18). It involves waking up, coffee, and then things that happen all afternoon at UNIT/PITT.
- www.2055project.website September 25, 2015 to April 30, 2016
- Rachel & Sarah Seburn: We Should Take Below - The Gambling Splinter November 13 to December 19, 2015
- Congratulations to Patrick Cruz
- Limited Time Runs Out; Underground Bunker Open For Viewing
- ISSUE Magazine and Jamie Ward in Discorder
- About 2055
- Held over: Orphans and Dogs open until August 1st
- Hurry on Down
- ...Canada Day? We're open as usual.
- 25% more Pitt!
- This week: Elizabeth Fischer opening
- May and June at Unit/Pitt
- Book launch Thursday, April 30
- Opening this Thursday at 7pm: Cultivating Equilibrium