Stephen Collis’s talk Riot Dogs and Research Labs: Poetry and Struggle is coming up tomorrow (Wednesday, March 12, 7pm, at SFU Woodwards, free admission). His talk is the fourth in a series about the city, art, and activism, providing a critical context for the overall Spaces of Contestation series. If you have missed the previous three talks, or would like to see them again, our co-presenters at SFU have put them online; you can view the videos of talks by Geoff Mann, Jamie Peck, and Urban Subjects right here:
- Andrew Smith, Ithaca Smith, Mark Cunningham: The Monochrome Shop September 12 to October 11, 2014
- Unit/Pitt presents Wrong Wave 2014: Art Rock? Reprise
- New Line has Arrived at The Monochrome Shop!!
- Ithaca Smith's Artist Talk: "On Blue in Green"
- MONOCHROMES MONOCHROMES MONOCHROMES and more
- UNIT/PITT Society AGM, Thursday September 4, 6pm
- End of summer at U/P: Behind the Wall closing, Chief Dan George reading series, Projector Verse
- Behind the Wall talk, Lauren Marsden launch, reception, Sunday August 17
- This week's film: L'Homme Qui Ment by Alain Robbe-Grillet
- This Week's Film: Nathalie Granger by Marguerite Duras.
- This week's film: La Cicatrice Intérieure by Philippe Garrel, feat. Nico
- tonight: Le Révélateur by Philippe Garrel, 9pm
- Projector Verse 4, this Sunday (July 20)