Red76: This Is An (A) Front – A Covert Education was the last project to work with UNIT/PITT Projects and with that, a newly published review by Abbra Kotlarczyk, titled How Did I Get Here?: The Fronts and Means of Social Practices, is now available through Decoy Magazine‘s online platform. It discusses the project in depth, and in process, framing it most appropriately seeing that Red76 functions as a collaborative group between Canada and the US while their project surrounding a pirate radio station at the Pitt, Power2012.ca, also served many different guest hosts as well as DJs. Red76: This Is An (A) Front – A Covert Education was a project that lasted from October 11 to December 15, 2012 – archives are now being processed and will be accessible as Podcasts at a later date at Power2012.ca.
- GRAY School (1) May 5 to May 26, 2013
- Steven Brekelmans, Colleen Heslin, Devon Knowles, Frieda-raye Green, Ben Raymer, and Ian Robert Sandilands: I.O.U. May 17 to July 6, 2013
- Whatever This Is It Won't Last Long July 12 to August 17, 2013
- Power2012 Radio: podcasts online now
- This week's screening: Bambule
- The Shock of the New
- On Economy: A Sunday Service - May 12, 2013
- Before I'm Done screening nightly until May 4
- Rereading The Riot Act -- book launch on May Day 8PM!
- What has happened to our future? A brief explanation of What Future
- Announcing GRAY School (1) May 5 - 15, 2013
- Announcing I.O.U. - May 17 to July 6, 2013
- Last week of Luminous Books | Owl Cave (until Saturday March 30, 2013)!
- Announcing 236 East Pender -- how you can help
- Owl Cave | Luminous Books: ALTERNATIVE ORGANS