An Evening With The Canadian Romantic will be an unforgettable evening, an incomparable melding of performance, music and food at the Dunlevy Snackbar (433 Dunlevy Avenue, Vancouver). You don’t need to take our word for it, though — just scan the Vancouver press:
- Nardwuar The Human Serviette Radio Show, January 9
- The Vancouver Courier, January 11
- Scout Magazine’s list of 10 things to do this week
- An article about The Canadian Romantic and Robert Dayton’s band July 4th Toilet, on straight.com’s blog
- A mention in Shawn Conner’s article about July 4th Toilet on The Tyee
$25 gets you two performances and a distinctively multicultural (and therefore intensely Canadian!) dinner. For an extra $15 you can reserve a copy of the new Canadian Romantic book, at an introductory price that probably won’t last long. A few tickets are still available, but capacity is limited. Reserve now to avoid disappointment later!